|File Size||285.75 KB|
|Create Date||July 16, 2015|
The CSCS Profiled Route is a rigorously, independently audited route for construction site managers or supervisors who have many years experience, but do not hold a recognised NVQ or SVQ in construction. Before considering making an application via the Profiled Route you should read the guidance notes for applicants and employers and the guidance notes for reviews.
Applicants should note:
- Applicants must be an experienced construction site manager or site supervisor currently or recently working for a principal contractor, sub contractor or self employed. Experienced is defined as having more than 3 years experience within these roles, in which one year most have been within the last 3 years.
- This route is NOT open to other occupations covered by the CSCS black Managers Card or CSCS gold Supervisors Card
- Applications cost £300 (£250.00 plus VAT). Payment will only be accepted via BACS payable to Construction Skills Certification Scheme Ltd our bank account details are on page 2 of the Smartcard Application Form.
- All applications should include a copy of the applicant’s CV
- Applicants must pass the appropriate CITB Health, Safety and Environment test relevant to the card they are applying for
- Applicants must hold a valid SMSTS, SSSTS, IOSH Managing Safely or acceptable equivalent
- Applicants should never copy or adapt other people’s answers. All applications are checked carefully by CSCS and independent Auditors and any evidence of plagiarism will result in rejection of the application with steps taken against the applicant, the employer and the reviewer
- Do not submit original documents as they do not return any application, these are confidentially shredded after the auditor has reviewed them.