Simpleduck Safety offer the SMAS Worksafe Schemes as a fast, efficient and cost effective way of demonstrating your Health and Safety competence and gaining a nationally recognised H&S certificate from a SSIP Member Scheme. This is our quickest and most popular way for gaining you accreditation and we can normally have the submission complete in 10 working days and your certificate issued within 15 Days. We also offer a fast track service, please call for a quote.
A key aim of the SSIP Forum is to reduce the burden and cost of H&S bureaucracy across the construction industry and as part of this, your Worksafe certificate will be recognised by the other SSIP members who offer mutual recognition – meaning that you should not have to complete a further full H&S assessment. Full details can be found at www.ssip.org.uk.
Organisations which successfully achieve full approval with SMAS will receive the following benefits:
- A copy of the SMAS Worksafe certificate
- Free use of the SMAS Worksafe logo – whilst your certificate remains in date
- Inclusion on the SSIP Portal
Visibility to all of the SMAS Clients via the SMAS database (see below)
A valid SMAS Worksafe Certificate means you:
- can quickly and easily demonstrate your Health & Safety competence to suppliers – increasing your chances of getting onto their preferred supplier lists for tenders.
- are able to proudly display the SMAS Worksafe logo on your letterheads, publicity and vehicles – showing your clients that you are serious about safety.
- will be included on both the SMAS and SSIP database – increasing your visible to potential Clients.
- can be registered with other SSIP member schemes (who offer mutual recognition) without completing another full H&S assessment with them –saving you both time and money.
SMAS aims to become the H&S assessment scheme for UK Housebuilders. We currently manage the Approved Contractor lists for the following major housebuilders and construction organisations including:
- Persimmon Homes/Charles Church Homes
- Bloor Homes
- Miller Homes
- Redrow Homes
- Cala Homes
- William Davis Homes
- Crest Nicholson
- Countryside Properties
- Bovis Homes
- McCarthy and Stone
- Martin Grant Homes
- Jehu Group (Incl Waterstone Homes)
- Galliford Try South West
- CMB Engineering
- Bromford Developments
- Davidson Developments
- Steadberry Ltd